Choosing the right mortgage company involves more than just getting the lowest interest rate and closing costs; there is no one-size-fits-all mortgage product or process.
That’s why Home Loan Studio is proud to be Indiana’s exclusive provider for the diverse mortgage products of First Home Bank.
Help us understand your unique circumstances and desired outcome so we can serve you best.
OUR DIVERSE PRODUCT PORTFOLIO INCLUDES
CONVENTIONAL, FHA, VA, AND USDA LOANS
- A conventional mortgage is any mortgage loan that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA Loans: a program originated during The Great Depression that allows lower income borrowers to qualify for mortgages as long as they fit certain criteria set forth by the Federal Housing Administration who insures them.
- VA Loans: a mortgage featuring no down payment, offered to veterans and their families that is guaranteed by the Veterans Administration
- USDA Loans: a mortgage insured by the USDA that allows borrowers to purchase homes in rural areas with nothing down.
- Pays off your existing first mortgage.
- Gives you a new mortgage loan which may have different terms than your original loan
- May be able to decrease monthly mortgage payments and lower your interest rate. Contact us today to find out if Cash-out Refi is right for you.
NON-WARRANTABLE CONDO AND CONDOTEL LOANS
- A loan for a property that does not meet Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac criteria for financing; additional criteria must be met since the mortgage is considered high-risk.
- A debt-based funding arrangement between a business and a financial institution typically used to fund major capital expenditures and/or cover operational costs that the company may otherwise be unable to afford, as opposed to a loan made to an individual.
- A mortgage reserved for homeowners aged 62 or older who wish to tap their home equity without paying monthly mortgage payments.